Samstag, 21. Juli 2007

Vienna, Day 6

So here I am, sick again. For 3 weeks in a row now. I got Penicillin since 2 days ago, but still I cough and spit dark yellow mucus. What's that supposed to show me? Additionally, there's an infection in my left eye, after the one in the right eye has just calmed down a little bit.

weird. going to see a doc on monday then..

I guess that means I'll have to spend a most quiet and boring weekend sweating in my hot appartment, watching TV and trying not to think too much about everything.

On Thursday I've been to the cinema, watching Harry Potter V, it's a nice place near the Stephansdom, where they show the original versions of the movies only, and without subtitles, yeah! I found one of the most hideous (or beautiful, I can't decide yet) fountains there. There's a stupid server error so I can't upload any picture of it, maybe later.

It's still extremely hot here, they say it has been up to 40 degrees celsius yesterday, and they expect the visitor's record at the Gänsehäufelbad to fall tomorrow. I would be there too, if I wasn't ill.. Damn it!

For now there's nothing left to do but wait until I feel better. That sucks big time.

Hejdå,

Michael

Keine Kommentare: